AAPG, the recognized global leader in the dissemination of high-quality geoscience data and information, brings its International Conference and Exhibition (ICE) to Cape Town, 4-7 November 2018. ICE 2018 will gather geoscientists and petroleum industry professionals from 60+ countries to build their knowledge and skills, discover technology innovations and network with peers.
If you want to become a leader and/or stay relevant in this constantly changing industry, you need access to the tools, content and contacts that will help you succeed. By participating in and supporting ICE, you’ll benefit by aligning yourself with some of the most credible geosciences information available. It is this focus on science and community that provides the cornerstone for both personal and business opportunities at the event.
Don’t miss the most important geosciences event of the year.
Key Event Highlights:
- International audience of geoscience professionals from 60+ countries
- Exhibition showcasing nearly 100 leading companies involved in every aspect of the geosciences industry
- Comprehensive conference program covering key technical, strategic, and economic issues affecting the advancement of global oil and gas exploration technology
- Networking events designed to facilitate high-level interaction between buyers and sellers
- Respected tradition of excellence in providing premier educational programming and global business development opportunities
- Global resources and expertise to provide a uniquely integrated experience for attendees and exhibitors